At GenxTS- Its more than an IT job….Its a Cloud Career!
Cloud computing jobs are hot commodities in IT, as more companies adopt cloud giving a new hype to the whole technical overview experienced till date. From managing big data to cracking down on security, at GenxTS, a career can head in a number of different directions.
GenxTS presents a number of new employment opportunities for qualified individuals in the IT space. And many administrators are looking to ditch the server and hop onto the cloud bandwagon to climb the corporate IT ladder.
At GenxTS, jobs range from architects and developers to data scientists, security pros and more, all of which require a specific focus. Honing your IT skills to cloud is crucial to receive that big promotion, land that next hot cloud job and enjoy a long cloud career.
If you’re planning to work in GenxTS, the education never stops. We offer job-specific training and certifications. One thing is for certain in a GenxTS career — boredom will never be an issue.
Junior Software Programmer:
- Should be able to work under the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry Standard
Web Designer/HTML & CSS Developer:
- Creating web site designs
- Producing sample sites
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Developing skills and expertise in appropriate
- Software/programming languages including advanced Photoshop, html,css.
- Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Expertise required in the field of Java Script, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS,HTML,HTML 5,JQuery
- Creativity and excellent designing skills in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Industry Standard(10-15K)
Guessing how to make a career with us???
Well here are a few tips:
- The world of cloud computing is constantly changing. Fine-tuning your skills and staying ahead of the curve will help you stand out eventually helping us to spot you out sooner.
- We are looking for qualified IT pros for an abundance of cloud computing jobs. But if you lack the necessary skills, a cloud career path is not for you.
- There’s a lot of money to be made in cloud. But you won’t make fat stacks without the skills to build a cloud stack.
- The need for qualified IT staff has GenxTS scrambling to offer trainings that help improve the admin talent base. Even if not ready to work in a cloud computing habitat, we can help you to become one.
- IT pros must develop advanced software development skills to keep up in the evolving field. Training and the ability to break out of the traditional IT ops mind-set will get you one step closer to working and growing with us.