Every organisation has its own reasons for doing an infrastructure upgrade,Whatever your reasons we believe that we have the experience and expertise to assist you determine what your options are and what is best for your business. It starts with a No Charge/No Obligation consultancy with one of our systems architects.
GenxTS experts bring rich and diverse experience in all IT and computing fields, creative thinking, and proven technological capabilities to all their projects. Company experts accompany leading organizations and provide them comprehensive, professional advice on an extensive array of infrastructure matters.
There are different reasons why consultants are called in:
- To gain external, objective advice and recommendations
- To gain access to the consultants’ specialized expertise
- Temporary help during a one-time project where the hiring of a permanent employee(s) is not required or necessary
- To outsource all or part of the IT services from a specific company.
Generally, fixed fee IT consulting is for a specific amount of work, within a defined timeframe.
Many companies are now moving towards a fixed priced IT consulting model.
This trend is expected to continue as more companies now require delivery of IT Consulting services within a defined time and price structure.
Open ended consultancy models generally favour the consulting firm, as the consultancy firm is rewarded on a per day basis, there is no incentive to complete assignments within a fixed time. The result often being risk of project and cost overrun.
The most successful business projects are always those that are driven by an employee who has the authority, vision and influence to drive the required changes in a business. It is highly unlikely that a business owner (decision maker or similar) will realize the changes unless one has one of these people in the employment. However, the project leadership role typically requires significant experience and skills which are not usually found within a company focused on day-to-day operations. Due to this requirement within more significant business change projects/programs, outside expertise is often sought from firms which can bring this specific skill set to the company.
Under normal circumstances a fee for IT consulting is measured on a per day, per consultant basis. There is however an alternative option; fixed fee IT consulting. Among the areas on which our company provides consultation, you can find:
- The enterprise communication network
- Infrastructure refreshment projects
- Network design
- Mail systems (Exchange)
- Transition to cloud computing services
- Information management projects
- Information security
- Setting up and managing servers
- Implementation of specific well described features, such as monitoring platforms
- Infrastructure capacity planning