Almost any business or professional can use virtual assistance to gain access to a multi-skilled talent pool, reduce operating costs and improve business efficiency. However, those who would benefit most by creating a Virtual Office are thriving businesses with high growth potential but little time to exploit those opportunities. Such businesses have a need for large scale assistance on a regular basis so that their senior management team can be freed up to focus on their core strengths of building the business and interacting with clients. They have an ongoing demand for a team with diverse skillsets, a positive attitude and flexibility to multi-task, and can gain maximum from the economies of scale of engaging a Virtual Office.
GenxTS understands the business needs of large corporate companies, Small and Medium sized enterprises and Management and IT Consultants. We understand the specific needs of every department and function and offer customized solutions.
Our virtual office replaces the workspace with cyberspace. It works off of Web-based IT services that are used for the initiation, execution and operation of typical office processes. Our virtual office relies on different Internet services for optimal operations and the performance of all business tasks, including Web/cloud-based business, collaboration and productivity applications that are instantly and globally accessed via the Internet. Similarly, some service providers offer virtual office solutions that provide each client with a virtual services.
Virtual Assistant Services we provide-
- Remote receptionist is a team of workers in an office environment working remotely, using high-tech Computer Telephone Integration software, to replace a traditional receptionist.
- Virtual assistant is often a “lone eagle” working from home, who rarely meets their clients face-to-face.
- Answering services/call centers operate from a centralized location for the purpose of receiving and transmitting a large volume of requests by telephone. Users lament problems of security, impersonal staff with high turnover, language barriers, translation errors and a less-than-professional image. When selecting an answering service, look for one based in your own country so that there are no language barriers.
- Voicemail is a low-cost technology that stores voice messages electronically. Recent advances in technology allow for the conversion of Voicemail messages to email making message retrieval far more convenient for business owners. In customer service applications, voicemail has limitations. Used for customer service, voicemail has become synonymous with frustration. The complaints are legion and have inspired spoofs on the voicemail experience. Studies also show that up to 75% of callers simply hang up when their call is answered by a machine.
- Virtual office space gives you a chance to own a high profile reputed address in a city of your choice, at a fraction of the buying or renting cost of such an address.
- Phone answering service is bridging the gap between you and your numerous clients.
Virtualization technology is possibly the single most important issue in IT and has started a top to bottom overhaul of the computing industry. The growing awareness of the advantages provided by virtualization technology is brought about by economic factors of scarce resources, government regulation, and more competition.
Virtualization is being used by a growing number of organizations to reduce power consumption and air conditioning needs and trim the building space and land requirements that have always been associated with server farm growth. Virtualization also provides high availability for critical applications, and streamlines application deployment and migrations. Virtualization can simplify IT operations and allow IT organizations to respond faster to changing business demands.
The socio-political ramifications of global warming requiring good corporate citizens to meet greenhouse gas reduction targets, creates an added incentive for virtualization.
The availability of better virtual machine isolation through new Intel® Virtual Technology hardware support in commodity systems together with the broad availability of virtualization software provides a level of efficiency to meet these demands.
Benefits of virtualization services
Virtualization services can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
- One-stop shop: All 3 critical business support functions – Admin assistance, IT and Research under one roof, making coordination simple.
- Customized solutions: Highly Flexible and customized model where you can create your own virtual team with the required skill set and roles and responsibilities.
- Convenience of having 24 X 5 real time and offline back office assistance on a regular basis or on-demand.
- Data confidentiality: All legal and contractual and IT safeguards in place to ensure the security of your data.
- Ease of team management: No administrative hassles of managing employee salaries, benefits, office space and infrastructure, discipline, absenteeism and performance appraisals etc.
- Training: We will collaborate with you to train our team on your company processes and procedures so they seamlessly work as an extension of your office team.
- Single Point of Contact: Our Project Coordinators will communicate with you, understand your requirements, monitor the team work and ensure client satisfaction.
- Cost optimization: You can benefit from economy of scale by having a large team which becomes an extension of your team.
- Lean management: Enables business continuity and hedges risks in a volatile business environment. You can expand and contract your team as per your business demand, thus ensuring cost rationalization.
- Choice of Communication system: You can decide how you want to communicate – email, phone, videoconference or any internal system that you use.
- Customer focus: Our Delivery, Quality and Employee Review processes revolve around customer satisfaction.