Our Cloud Advisory Services will enable your organization to develop an overall Cloud Computing strategy, a detailed cost-benefit analysis and a roadmap for enterprise-wide implementation. Cloud computing promises to revolutionize the future of IT service delivery by enabling a faster and more flexible way to meet the technology which will drive innovation and lower costs. An experienced cloud consulting partner like GenxTS makes sure the cloud solutions you choose derive new insights, unlock new opportunities and build new models for creating richer, more meaningful customer experiences.
Cloud computing is quickly replacing the traditional model of having software applications installed on on-premise hardware, from desktop computers to rooms full of servers, depending on the size of the business. With cloud computing, businesses access applications via the internet. It’s called Software As A Service (or SaaS). Businesses are freed up from having to maintain or upgrade software and hardware. Just log on and get to work, from anywhere and, in many cases, any device. GenxTS is the leader in cloud computing, offering applications for all aspects of your business, including CRM, sales, ERP, customer service, marketing automation, business analytics, mobile application building, and much more.
We partner with you to understand your objectives and long-term vision, taking a structured approach to evaluate and derive the most value from cloud options. We use our technology and domain expertise to reduce project timelines and deployment risks.
We offer the following cloud services:
- Cloud advisory services establish the foundation for your cloud initiative by studying your current environment in detail and identifying the most suitable applications for migration.
- Cloud application services guide you through designing, deploying and testing your cloud environment once you identify opportunities for cloud migration.
- Software as a Service enablement services reduce the risks inherent in unfamiliar areas of development and speed time to market with a range of consulting services.
- Cloud maintenance and operation services define, automate and manage the complexities of your cloud-based environment to keep your applications performing smoothly.
- Cloud infrastructure and platform services build out and integrate physical and cloud systems and manage, monitor, test and supply customer support.
How Cloud Computing Works
Let’s say you’re an executive at a large corporation. Your particular responsibilities include making sure that all of your employees have the right hardware and software they need to do their jobs. Buying computers for everyone isn’t enough — you also have to purchase software or software licenses to give employees the tools they require. Whenever you have a new hire, you have to buy more software or make sure your current software license allows another user. It’s so stressful that you find it difficult to go to sleep on your huge pile of money every night.
Soon, there may be an alternative for executives like you. Instead of installing a suite of software for each computer, you’d only have to load one application. That application would allow workers to log into a Web-based service which hosts all the programs the user would need for his or her job. Remote machines owned by another company would run everything from e-mail to word processing to complex data analysis programs. It’s called cloud computing, and it could change the entire computer industry.
In a cloud computing system, there’s a significant workload shift. Local computers no longer have to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to running applications. The network of computers that make up the cloud handles them instead. Hardware and software demands on the user’s side decrease. The only thing the user’s computer needs to be able to run is the cloud computing system’s interface software, which can be as simple as a Web browser, and the cloud’s network takes care of the rest.
Our Cloud computing promises several attractive benefits for businesses and end users. Three of the main benefits of cloud computing include:
- Cost Savings: Perhaps, the most significant cloud computing benefit is in terms of IT cost savings. With cloud computing, you can save substantial capital costs with zero in-house server storage and application requirements. The lack of on-premises infrastructure also removes their associated operational costs in the form of power, air conditioning and administration costs. You pay for what is used and disengage whenever you like – there is no invested IT capital to worry about.
- Reliability: With a managed service platform, cloud computing is much more reliable and consistent than in-house IT infrastructure. Your organization can benefit from a massive pool of redundant IT resources, as well as quick failover mechanism – if a server fails, hosted applications and services can easily be transited to any of the available servers.
- Manageability: IT infrastructure updates and maintenance are eliminated, as all resources are maintained by the service provider. You enjoy a simple web-based user interface for accessing software, applications and services – without the need for installation – and an SLA ensures the timely and guaranteed delivery, management and maintenance of your IT services.
- Strategic Edge: Ever-increasing computing resources give you a competitive edge over competitors, as the time you require for IT procurement is virtually nil. Your company can deploy mission critical applications that deliver significant business benefits, without any upfront costs and minimal provisioning time. Cloud computing allows you to forget about technology and focus on your key business activities and objectives. It can also help you to reduce the time needed to market newer applications and services.